[Roots in Ripon] 2016 MAR 14 New 88s!

Charles Roots Roots66 at verizon.net
Mon Mar 21 10:58:11 PDT 2016

To my Roots in Ripon faithful:
I must apologize for sending you this discourse between me and the folks of the Manteca Bulletin. I did not intend for it to be sent to you at this time. I was going to inform you a bit later.
So now that you know, the Manteca Bulletin is offering to carry my column since the Ripon Record closed its doors last December after 103 years, 13 years of which I wrote my column.
I'm blessed to be once again carried by a circulating newspaper. For those unfamiliar with this area of Central California, Manteca is 6 miles north of Ripon off Hiway 99.
Blessings!
Chuck

Chuck Roots
Sent from my iPhone